ONLINE BIDDER REGISTRATION
The registration process for online interactive bidding and online absentee bidding is similar to that used for traditional telephone and absentee bidding. On Antiquorum’s fully secure website, www.antiquorum.swiss, the following steps must be completed by prospective buyers:
• Register, providing the bidder’s name, address, telephone number, email address, and a requested credit limit for online bidding. NOTE: First time bidders are required to provide a valid ID (passport, identity card or driver licence). In some cases, Antiquorum may impose a credit limit to the online applicant, in which case the amended credit limit will be communicated to the client upon receipt of the registration form.
• Accept Antiquorum’s terms and conditions of sale.
• Submit registration form to Antiquorum’s fully secure website.
• Approved bidders will receive an email confirmation with a paddle number and PIN (Personal Identity Number).
Once the auction catalogue is available online, prospective buyers can register or place absentee bids online. Absentee bids are accepted online up until two hours prior to the start of the live interactive auction. On auction day, registered online bidders connect to www. antiquorum.swiss to follow instructions for live interactive bidding.
For collectors who simply want to follow the live auction in progress, no registration is needed to view a live internet broadcast made available on auction day. For additional information about the online bidding system, terms and conditions of use and sale, please visit www.antiquorum. swiss.
ONLINE INTERACTIVE AND ABSENTEE BIDDING
Antiquorum’s fully secure online interactive bidding system allows prospective buyers to place interactive bids and absentee bids directly through www.antiquorum.swiss for all traditional auctions worldwide. Especially designed to offer the suspense and excitement of a traditional auction room, Antiquorum’s online interactive bidding system allows buyers worldwide to bid as safely and comfortably as if they were in the saleroom.
THE SYSTEM OFFERS MANY
FEATURES TO FACILITATE THE ONLINE BIDDING PROCESS
• The lot number with its image and description.
• Bid history for all previous bids on the current lot buyers are bidding upon.
• A countdown icon (Adapted to each user’s connection speed) indicating the time left for bidding.
• Access to a HELP LINE in the event of a connection failure.
• Auction monitoring in major currencies, including the bidder’s preferred currency.
• View of the paddle number and the location (room or online) of the person bidding at that moment.
Antiquorum’s online interactive bidding system also offers buyers the option to place an online absentee bid. Absentee bids are accepted by the online server up to two hours before the start of the live interactive auction. To help familiarize prospective buyers with Anti- quorum’s online bidding system, a bidding simulator is available on www.antiquorum.swiss
When the auctioneer’s hammer falls, the final bid has been reached and the auctioneer will record the bidder’s paddle number, or the absentee bid number. If your bids have been successful, you will be notified by means of an invoice sent by e-mail. You are also welcome to call Antiquorum the day after the auction to request the out- come of your bids.
LOTS SOLD WITHOUT RESERVE
When the entire first part of the description is in red, this indicates that the lot is to be sold without reserve, as is also stated beneath or alongside the description.
Price lists are made available online at www. antiquorum.swiss approximately six hours after the end of each auction.
Payment for purchased lots at any MC Luxury Auction and Antiquorum auction is due within 7 days of the sale date.
• For traditional auctions, in addition to the hammer price, the buyer’s premium for watches is: 30% including VAT (25% excluding VAT) until € 500 000, 24% including VAT (20% excluding VAT) from € 500 001 to € 5 000 000 and 15 % including VAT (12,5% excluding VAT) for all amounts in excess of € 5 000 001.
For traditional auctions, in addition to the hammer price, the buyer’s premium for jewels is: 30% including VAT (25% excluding VAT) until € 500 000, 24% including VAT (20% excluding VAT) from € 500 001 to € 5 000 000 and 15 % including VAT (12,5% excluding VAT) for all amounts in excess of € 5 000 001.
• Extended payment terms or special credit terms can be arranged on occasion, before the auction.
• For information regarding payment policies, please contact accounting department at Antiquorum Monaco, tel.+37797983144
• PAYMENT METHODS Payment may be submitted in cash, by wire transfer, check (restrictions apply) or credit card (restrictions apply).
• WIRE TRANSFER : Please refer to the wire transfer instructions as shown on your customer invoice.
• CASH is limited to the equivalent of € 30,000.
• CREDIT CARDS : Major credit cards are accepted (additional charge).
CHECK payable to MC Luxury Auction S.A.M : In case of payment by an ordinary check drawn from a French or Monaco bank, payment will be deemed complete only when the check has been cashed ( delay of 8 working days). Antiquorum and MC Luxury Auction will deliver any purchase once the bank cheque has been cashed. Identity Document will be required. Cheques drawn on a foreign bank are not accepted.
COLLECTION For collection of lots purchased, the buyer will need to contact Antiquorum and MC Luxury Auction with instructions. Collection of purchased lots can only take place once the invoice has been paid in full. For more details, contact Antiquorum Monaco, tel. +37797983144, email : monaco@antiquorum. swiss
SHIPPING & INSURANCE
Winning lots (watches and jewelry only) are available for pick up at our Monaco office for buyers having selected the collect point Monaco and at our Hong Kong office for buyers having selected the collect point Hong Kong.
All others will be shipped directly to their location as per buyer‘s instructions.
Please note that buyers are responsible for all shipping fees and any other applicable fees including value added tax, customs duties etc… for importation to their respective countries.
1% of the hammer price plus premium will be charged to cover the insurance liability, as according to law once the hammer falls the buyer is responsible for the insurance of the lot.
Please note Antiquorum and Mc Luxury Auction are not responsible for shipping clocks, furnitures, voluminous and/or fragile items. Our shipping department will assist you in choosing a third party crating service
Bidding usually opens below the low estimate figure of each lot and generally
advances in increments of 10%, for example:
from € 500 to 1,000 50
from € 1,001 to 2,000 100
from € 2,001 to 5,000 200
from € 5,001 to 10,000 500
from € 10,001 to 20,000 1000
from € 20,001 at the auctioneer’s discretion