ONLINE BIDDER REGISTRATION
The registration process for online interactive bidding and online absentee bidding is similar to that used for traditional telephone and absentee bidding. On Antiquorum’s fully secure website, www.antiquorum.swiss, the following steps must be completed by prospective buyers:
• Register, providing the bidder’s name, address, telephone number, email address, credit card details. NOTE: First time bidders are required to provide a valid ID (passport, identity card or driver licence) and credit card information.
• Accept Antiquorum’s terms and conditions of sale.
• Submit registration form to Antiquorum’s fully secure website.
• Approved bidders will receive an email confirmation to bid online in the auction.
Once the auction catalogue is available online, prospective buyers can register or place absentee bids online. Absentee bids are accepted online up until three hours prior to the start of the live interactive auction. On auction day, registered online bidders connect to www.antiquorum.swiss to follow instructions for live interactive bidding.
For collectors who simply want to follow the live auction in progress, no registration is needed to view a live internet broadcast made available on auction day. For additional information about the online bidding system, terms and conditions of use and sale, please visit www.antiquorum.swiss.
ONLINE INTERACTIVE AND ABSENTEE BIDDING
Antiquorum’s fully secure online interactive bidding system allows prospective buyers to place interactive bids and absentee bids directly through www.antiquorum. swiss for all traditional auctions worldwide. especially designed to offer the suspense and excitement of a traditional auction room, Antiquorum’s online interactive bidding system allows buyers worldwide to bid as safely and comfortably as if they were in the saleroom.
THE SYSTEM OFFERS MANY FEATURES TO FACILITATE THE ONLINE BIDDING PROCESS:
• The lot number with its image and description.
• Bid history for all previous bids on the current lot buyers are bidding upon.
• Access to a HELP LINE in the event of a connection failure.
• Auction monitoring in major currencies.
Antiquorum’s online interactive bidding system also offers buyers the option to place an online absentee bid. Absentee bids are accepted by the online server up to three hours before the start of the live interactive auction. To help familiarize prospective buyers with Antiquorum’s online bidding system, a bidding simulator is available on www. antiquorum.swiss.