The registration process for online interactive bidding and online absentee bidding is similar to that used for traditional telephone and absentee bidding. On Antiquorum’s fully secure website, www.antiquorum.swiss, the following steps must be completed by prospective buyers:
• Register, providing the bidder’s name, address, telephone number, email address, and a requested credit limit for online bid- ding. NOTE: First time bidders are required to provide a valid ID (passport or identity card). In some cases, Antiquorum may impose a credit limit to the online applicant, in which case the amended credit limit will be communicated to the client upon receipt of the registration form.
• Accept Antiquorum’s terms and conditions of sale.
• Condition Reports are given for each lot in the catalogue based on a grading system developed by Antiquorum’s experts. This grading system is explained at the end of the auction catalogue.
• Submit registration form to Antiquorum’s fully secure website.
• Approved bidders will receive an email confirmation with a paddle number and PIN (Personal Identity Number).
Once the auction catalogue is available online, prospective buyers can register or place absentee bids online. Absentee bids are accepted online up until three hours prior to the start of the live interactive auction. On auction day, registered online bidders connect to www.antiquorum.swiss to follow instructions for live interactive bidding.
For collectors who simply want to follow the live auction in progress, no registration is needed to view a live internet broadcast made available on auction day. For additional information about the online bidding system, terms and conditions of use and sale, please visit www.antiquorum.swiss.
ONLINE INTERACTIVE AND ABSENTEE BIDDING
Antiquorum’s fully secure online interactive bidding system allows prospective buyers to place interactive bids and absentee bids directly through www.antiquorum.swiss for all traditional auctions worldwide. Especially designed to offer the suspense and excitement of a traditional auction room, Antiquorum’s online interactive bidding system allows buyers worldwide to bid as safely and comfortably as if they were in the saleroom.