THE SYSTEM OFFERS MANY FEATURES TO FACILITATE THE ONLINE BIDDING PROCESS:
• The lot number with its image and description.
• Bid history for all previous bids on the current lot buyers are bidding upon.
• A countdown icon (Adapted to each user’s connection speed) indicating the time left for bidding.
• Access to a HELPLINE in the event of a connection failure.
• Auction monitoring in major currencies.
• View of the paddle number and the location (room or online) of the person bidding at that moment.
Antiquorum’s online interactive bidding system also offers buyers the option to place an online absentee bid. Absentee bids are accepted by the online server up to three hours before the start of the live interactive auction. To help familiarize prospective buyers with Antiquorum’s online bidding system, a bidding simulator is available on www.antiquorum.swiss.
Previews are conducted by Antiquorum prior to each auction and details of these exhibitions are found at the beginning of every catalogue or online. Previews are open to the public and prospective buyers are encouraged to view and examine lots offered for sale prior to making their purchases.
Auctions are conducted in Euros in Italy, Monaco, in Swiss Francs in Geneva, and in HK Dollars in Hong Kong. A currency conversion board is made available in each saleroom and online, indicating approximate exchange rates for various major currencies.
Bidding usually opens below the low estimate figure of each lot and generally advances in increments of 10%, for example
from Eur 500 to 1,000 by Eur 50
from Eur 1,001 to 2,000 by Eur 100
from Eur 2,001 to 5,000 by Eur 200
from Eur 5,001 to 10,000 by Eur 500
from Eur 10,001 to 20,000 by Eur 1,000
from Eur 20,001 at the auctioneer’s discretion
* The auctionner may adjust the bidding increments at his/her discretion.
When the auctioneer’s hammer falls, the final bid has been reached and the auctioneer will record the bidder’s paddle number, or the absentee bid number. If your bids have been successful, you will be notified by means of an invoice sent by e-mail. You are also welcome to call Antiquorum the day after the auction to request the outcome of your bids.
LOTS SOLD WITHOUT RESERVE
When the entire first part of the description is in red, this indicates that the lot is to be sold without reserve, as is also stated beneath or alongside the description.
LOTS FROM OUTSIDE UE
Lots from outside the UE : (identified by an *) are submitted to commissions and taxes:
• If the lot is delivered within the EU : a 20% import VAT is due on the hammer price with buyer’s premium, plus 120€ for termination of temporary export, at buyer’s expense.
• If the lot is delivered outside EU : 120€ for termination of temporary export is due, at buyer’s expense.
SALES RESULT Price lists are made available online at www.antiquorum.swiss approximately 24 hours after the end of each auction.
Payment for purchased lots at any Antiquorum auction is due within 7 days of the sale date.
• For traditional auctions, in addition to the hammer price, the buyer’s premium for watches and jewels is : 30% including VAT (25% excluding VAT) until € 500000, 24% including VAT (20% excluding VAT) from € 500001 to € 5000000 and 15 % including VAT (12,5% excluding VAT) for all amounts in excess of € 5 000 001.
• Extended payment terms or special credit terms can be arranged on occasion, before the auction.
• For information regarding payment policies: please contact accounting department at Antiquorum Italy, tel. +39 02 876625
Payment may be submitted in cash, by wire transfer, check (restrictions apply) or credit card (restrictions apply).
• Wire transfer
Please refer to the wire transfer instructions as shown on your customer invoice.
• There may be administration fee incurred for choosing electronic payment methods.
ONLINE INTERACTIVE AND ABSENTEE BIDDING
Antiquorum’s fully secure online interactive bidding system allows prospective buyers to place interactive bids and absentee bids directly through www.antiquorum. swiss for all traditional auctions worldwide. Especially designed to offer the suspense and excitement of a traditional auction room, Antiquorum’s online interactive bidding system allows buyers worldwide to bid as safely and comfortably as if they were in the saleroom.
For collection of lots purchased, the buyer will need to contact Antiquorum with instructions. Collection of purchased lots can only take place once the invoice has been paid in full.
For more details, contact Antiquorum Italy:tel. +39 02 876625
email : firstname.lastname@example.org